Where and when do the Romans buy. Shopping in Italy.
Italy is famous not only for its sights, but also for the production of high-quality clothes, leather goods, porcelain, crystal, luxury goods and fashion goods. And in Italy, all this can be bought much cheaper than in other countries. The main thing is to know where and when it can be done.
Trade is a seasonal phenomenon. In Italy, there are two periods of seasonal discounts and sales, in Italian sconti and saldi: from January 7 to March 1 and July 10 to August 31, so that a trip to Italy in the very near future promises to be even more pleasant for you in terms of Profitable purchases. One should only take into account that the inscription "sale and" discounts "can be a banal advertising move.In places frequented by tourists, with this" ugly phenomenon of capitalism "you can face a probability of 99% .Naturally, even there you buy a liked thing a little cheaper, Than in Russia, but keep in mind that the Romans themselves, wishing to buy something at a discount, prefer to make purchases in the markets, shops and shops away from the center, where the goods are quality, but not so expensive.
When choosing a store with an inscription sconti pay attention to those of them where the discount is 60-80%, and the storefronts are completely sealed or draped (according to Italian trade legislation, enterprises that complete their commercial activities are prohibited from using outdoor advertising). This means that the store closes and completely sells out all the goods. Such a trade point can be found in any part of the city, its main feature is a large international turn. After all, a real opportunity to buy a thing from the leading fashion designer at an affordable price is a great temptation not only for the Italians.
There is a great chance to find such a store (just like any other one in your taste) in the area of Rome's main shopping street, Via del Corso, which starts near Venice Square, goes to the northwest and is the central artery of the district, which almost entirely consists of shops . To the right of it (if you stand with your back to Venice Square) are the streets that have made Rome famous as one of the capitals of high fashion. Not far from the Piazza di Spagna, on the streets of Sist'ma, Gregoriana, Frattina, Borgognona, on the Bossa di Leone street and on the most famous Via Condotti (if you follow Via del Corso, it is between Frattina and Carozze) is the realm of expensive shops. In this prestigious area there are boutiques of almost all more or less famous Italian or European firms. If you prefer to buy the latest, exclusive models of shoes, clothes, accessories and ornaments from Armani, Cianfranco Ferre, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Laura Biagiotti, Valentino, Rocco Barocco, Trussardi and many others, in Rome you will find all this in the area Piazza 'di Spagna. Of course, about any discounts in these stores are not talked about.
Via del Corso in Rome is a much more democratic street with respect to shops than Tverskaya in Moscow. There, alongside expensive boutiques, inexpensive shops selling inexpensive goods, just cheaper, and where you can sell and sell, perfectly coexist and thrive. In the Via del Corso area are Via del Tritone, Via Barberinini, Via Vittoria, Via Nazionale (there is also Via Cola di Rienzo and the area of the Sâtro de Fion square).
From other shopping centers in Rome, you can find large department stores Grandi magazzini. The most famous are the four networks of these department stores (they are in every major city): La Standa, Upim, Coin and La Rinascenta. Of these, La Rinabcersta is the most expensive, La Standa is the cheapest, Upim and Coin are the medium ones. The quality of goods in all these department stores is high, but still in Rome it is more profitable to make purchases in small private shops, where prices are lower compared to department stores.
Speaking of the shopping attractions of Rome, we can not fail to mention the two areas where the lowest prices. The first is not far from the new Termini station. He was chosen by beggars and prostitutes, so that it is better not to appear in the evening, but thanks to this neighborhood near the Termini station the low cost of renting retail space, and hence the prices in shops are small. Another place is much more colorful - this is the famous clothing market Mercato delle Pulci. It is located in the area of Porta Porte-ze and the Subicio Bridge. There, with proper patience and luck, you can find almost everything at prices lower than in the cheapest store. However, you need to remember that the market works only on Sundays from early morning until 13.00, so do not be lazy to arrive there in advance.
We wish you to make as many pleasant and profitable purchases in Rome as possible!
Sale - an instruction for survival.
The most terrible sales are winter ones. According to statistics, for two weeks of New Year sales, about one hundred thousand people around the world are falling in the stores in a swoon.
- Do not take all the money from the hotel with you. 99shansov out of a hundred, that they are scattered on bullshit. Put in the wallet exactly the bag that you can leave in the store.
- If you are afraid to spend too much, use cash, not a card. As statistics show, it is much easier to make a purchase by sticking a plastic equivalent of money to the seller. By the way, in Italy it's not safe to use a card: you can be robbed by counting the code.
- Do not let sellers persuade themselves. Respond to their harassment with the universal phrase: "just looking". And do not really rely on sellers - they are bad advisers, because they pursue a single goal - to sell.
- Go to the store without load and in light clothes made of natural fabric. From the heat and stuffiness, people do not understand well: it is in this condition that most buyers shop foolishly.
- If possible, do not go shopping alone, but together to have someone to discuss the purchase. But beware of "joint hunting" with your best friend!
- When you see the sale, do not lose your head. Buy at a discount only those things that you would pay attention to and for the full price.
- Do not buy things that are similar to those that already hang in the wardrobe.
- If you have any doubts about the need to buy, ask them to postpone the thing. You will want to return only if it is really meant for you.
- After seeing nice clothes, remember your wardrobe and figure out if it will be combined with other objects. And put the beautiful trinkets in the interior of the apartment.
- Buy only quality items.
Recent searched✵ Ramones Leave Home
✵ David Ortiz Walk Off 2004 Alcs
✵ Gigi Lai Husband Disabled
✵ Tenth Doctor Swirly Tie
✵ Robin Shou 14k
✵ Fungi Examples
✵ Heather Garcia
✵ Brown And White Goldendoodles
✵ Xbox One Vs Ps4
✵ Real Relationship Tumblr